[Histonet] A hepatoma cell line grow in mouse liver, How can I distinguish these two cells?

yan gao gliuygao <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Mar 19 08:49:25 CDT 2007

   Hi, Histonet.

   We have  a  human  hepatoma  cell line injected into mouse liver.  The
   cell  line  grown  in mouse liver for three weeks.  The human hepatoma
   cells  mixed  into  mouse  liver.   Does  anyone  have any idea how to
   distinguish the  human hepatoma  cell  line  in the mouse liver?  What
   marker I should use to distinguish two kinds of cells? Thanks.

   Yan Gao

   [1]Get a FREE Web site, company branded e-mail and more from Microsoft
   Office Live!