[Histonet] Temp and permanent job list for Full Staff

Cheryl Kerry tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 15:46:10 CDT 2007

Hi All-This may post twice and I apologize!!

Again we're seeking good travel techs-or good techs who would like to
travel~!

TEMPS:

We have only two temp openings right now, but will have about 12 more within
the few weeks.  Please don't hesitate to call to ask questions.  I'm both a
tech and an experienced traveler and I'll tell you the whole story, not just
the pretty bits.  We put everything in writing BEFORE you leave your
house-you should not have to worry about anything other than doing your best
work at any of our assignments.

--South Central-only 4 weeks and early day shift-a great place to be in the
Spring.

--North East-Great Lakes Region-13 weeks and night shift (shift differential
applies)

--I'll post the next round before the end of this month- feel free to call
with inquiries.

PERMANENT POSTIONS:

We also have a HUGE list of open permanent positions, both bench and
supervisory, all over the country.  Many of these have staffed our temp
techs so I know the environments from direct experience.

A short list includes (with more added weekly):

California

Arizona

Kansas

Florida (we help with licensure)

North Carolina

South Carolina

Ohio

Michigan

New York (we help with licensure)

Texas

New Jersey

Connecticut

Massachusetts

Indiana

Washington DC

Colorado

And we of course we will help find labs in specific regions if you want help
finding your 'perfect fit' job-let us know!

Thank you!!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)

Full Staff Inc.

281.852.9457 office

800.756.3309 fax and alternate phone

281.883.7704 cell

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and
current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe'
request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in
the body of the email.