[Histonet] Special stains cost per slide

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 16 10:04:50 CDT 2007

Debra:
  As Gayle wrote you, I am sending you my article on costs that include not only special stains, but many other histology procedures.
  René J.

Debra Rupke <darupke <@t> hotmail.com> wrote:
  I am currently working on a cost analysis for Manual Special Staining vs.
Automation. Does anyone know the” national average” cost per slide on
manual staining. Any information would be appreciated.

Deb Rupke H.T. (ASCP)