[Histonet] Re: CBG Biotech solvent recycler

rgrow <@t> bmnet.com rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Thu Mar 15 14:32:57 CDT 2007

I have used both CBG and   BR Instruments recyclers.  Either is a good
choice.  You need to sell the "higher ups" on the environmental and cost
savings.  You can make all your diluted alcohols from the 95% recycled
product.  And the xylene (I use the real stuff) is better after recycling!
Just smells different.  One word of caution.  Be sure to keep xylene and
alcohol separated.  You can never get xylene out of alcohol, but you can
get alcohol out of xylene.  The rep's will guide you.

Happy Selling  :-))

Renee Grow, BA., HT (ASCP)
rgrow <@t> bmnet.com
Histology Supervisor