[Histonet] CBG Recycler

barbara carter petunia_c <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 15 14:10:47 CDT 2007

Hi Roberta,

The lab that I work for just purchased a recycler from CBG Biotech and we
got the recycler that does the formalin, clearrite, and alcohol.  I am the
main user of the recycler and I am very impressed with the performance of
it.  We recycle the 100% and 95% alcohol seperately to get a better return
with the 100% returning at a 98% to 99% and the 95% alcohol returning at a
94%.  The clearrite has returned clean and not contaminated and our ordering
of new reagnant has gone from weekly to once a month or longer.  The 10%
buffer formalin has been coming back at 11.4% but tech support from the
company has brought the return to 10.7% by adjusting times.  The company has
a great tech support with any questions that you may have along the way.

Barbara Carter HT ASCP
Histology Coordinator
Kenosha Medical Center