[Histonet] Eosinophils

Mark Elliott melliott <@t> mrl.ubc.ca
Thu Mar 15 12:27:50 CDT 2007

We use Hansell's stain for demonstrating them in human and guinea pig lung.  Think we have also done it in rabbit-should work in mice.  Am not at work today but can send the method Friday.
Mark

>>> Jennifer MacDonald <JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu> 03/15/07 9:21 AM >>>
A Wright-Giemsa would work, so would a Diff-Quik.

Jennifer MacDonald
Director, Histotechnician Training Program
Mt. San Antonio College
1100 N. Grand Ave.
Walnut, CA 91789
(909) 594-5611 ext. 4884
jmacdonald <@t> mtsac.edu

"Marilyn Tyler" <Marilyn.Tyler <@t> uct.ac.za>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
03/15/2007 12:23 AM

"histonet" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc

Subject
[Histonet] Eosinophils

Morning All
Anyone have a stain for eosinophils in  FFP mouse lung tissue and also
nerve stain in FFP mouse intestine for a technologist in our research
lab. Thanks
Marilyn