[Histonet] Pre-labeling glass slides

Douglas D Deltour doug <@t> ppspath.com
Mon Mar 12 12:40:32 CDT 2007

I wouldn't say that the pre-labeling caused it. I would say a lack of
attention by the cutting tech caused it. :)

It is more time consuming (IMO) to label the slides as you go. What if you
are using a slide printer? Would you want to get up and make a slide for
every block?

There just needs to be steps in place to catch errors before the Pathologist
does.

Douglas D. Deltour HT(ASCP)
Histology Supervisor
Professional Pathology Services, PC
One Science Court
Suite 200
Columbia, SC 29203
(803)252-1913
Fax (803)254-3262

PROFESSIONAL PATHOLOGY SERVICES, PC
NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
strictly prohibited by law. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify me immediately.