[Histonet] On-Line Certification for Histo Techs

Tom McNemar TMcNemar <@t> lmhealth.org
Mon Mar 12 06:09:28 CDT 2007

One in Ohio:  http://www.cscc.edu/Histology/cscc.htm

Tom McNemar, HT(ASCP)
Histology Co-ordinator
Licking Memorial Health Systems
(740) 348-4163
(740) 348-4166
tmcnemar <@t> lmhealth.org
www.LMHealth.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of
jhnspam <@t> aol.com
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2007 11:06 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] On-Line Certification for Histo Techs

Can anyone tell me if there is an on line program available for Histology that will satisfy the Board od Registry requirements to take the HT exam? If so, what would be the prerequistes to participate in this online program? I currently have 2 techs in my lab that want to take the HT exam but they only have OJT training.

Thanks,
PJ