[Histonet] Microwave-assisted decalcification

Phil McArdle pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
Fri Mar 9 14:04:05 CST 2007

Hi:

This is a question from a vendor:

I'd appreciate any input anyone can provide regarding experiences with
microwave-accelerated decalcification; successes, failures, favorite
reagents and protocols, typical time savings realized, etc. I want to
stress that this is not an attempt to co-opt anyone's work or ideas;
it's a simple case of always trying to "advance the art."

Best regards,

Phil McArdle

--
Phil McArdle
Microwave Product Manager

Energy Beam Sciences, Inc.
29-B Kripes Rd.
East Granby, CT 06026

Tel:  800.992.9037 x 341
Mobile: 860.597.6796
Fax: 860.653.0422

pmcardle <@t> ebsciences.com
www.ebsciences.com

You must be the change you want to see in the world.
- Mahatma Gandhi

NOTE: This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, however, there's not a lot I can do about it, and it was probably my mistake anyway. So please do the right thing and make this e-mail go away. Thank you.