[Histonet] F4/80-PCNA DOUBLE IMMUNOSTAINING

sony prasad sonyprasad <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 06:49:45 CST 2007

Hi,

I'm looking to carry out double immunostaining on formalin fixed and
paraffin blocked mouse kidney sections. I need to stain for proliferating
macrophage therefore need to use F4/80 marker for macrophage and PCNA for
proliferating cells on the same sections. At the moment when I carry out
single staining, I use trypsin antigen retrieval for F4/80 and citrate
antigen retrieval for PCNA. If you have any suggestions around how I could
optimise both stainings on the same sections, I would much appreciate it.

Regards,
Sony.