[Histonet] External diameter of large vein

Tony Henwood AnthonyH <@t> chw.edu.au
Thu Mar 1 16:02:11 CST 2007

What I would do is scan the slide using a routine document scanner
fitted with a back light (used to scan 35mm slides). Include a ruler in
the scan. Print out the image and measure.

Regards

Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
The Children's Hospital at Westmead,
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead, 2145, AUSTRALIA.
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318

www.bandagedbearday.com.au