[Histonet] positive control marker for human epithelial cells

danarobinmarshal <@t> aol.com danarobinmarshal <@t> aol.com
Tue Jun 26 12:58:22 CDT 2007

Hi everyone,
What are you using for a positive staining molecule for human epithelial cell IHC.  I am really looking to check the integrity of some old FFPE blocks for IHC before I try my previously untested antibody from abcam, where I will be looking for a less abundant protein.  I presume that a keratin will do but I don't know which one to pick.
Thanks,
Dana Marshall
Meharry Medical College
Nashville, TN