[Histonet] ASCP certification

Mark Turner scorpionrider <@t> cox.net
Mon Jun 25 18:02:41 CDT 2007

What about people who passed the HT practical exam but took the written exam and failed it before the new regulations went into effect? A person in our lab did this and is under the impression that she has 5 years to pass the written test to become certified, even though she doesn't have a degree. If there is no "grandfathering," is she incorrect in her assumption?

Mark Turner, HT(ASCP)