[Histonet] Claudin 20

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 15:58:11 CDT 2007

Hi,
     Has anyone worked with Claudin 20 for immunohistochemistry (IHC)? I
have a researcher interested in using this antibody (from Abnova) for human
formalin fixed paraffin embedded tissues, probably microarrays.
     The spec sheet is not particularly helpful, I don't think it is
intended (or tested) for IHC as there is not much information. I believe the
current concentration is 1mg/mL. I assume epitope retrieval with heat will
be necessary. I will probably also contact the company tech support but any
suggestions from people that hace any good ideas would be more than welcome.

Thanks in advance,
Amos Brooks