[Histonet] MAC387 and multi nucleated giant cells

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri Jun 22 15:42:19 CDT 2007

Hello all
=20
Does anyone out there know if MAC387 (L1 or calprotectin molecule) =
stains multi nucleated giant cells.  I did a quick internet search and =
did not come up with anything definitive.  I did find out that CD68 does =
stain multi nucleated giant cells, but does MAC387?
=20
Thanks in advance
=20
Liz