[Histonet] Processing frozen tissue to paraffin

Monfils, Paul PMonfils <@t> Lifespan.org
Wed Jun 20 12:02:00 CDT 2007

I have done this a number of times, with good results.  No artifact should be introduced by the thawing process, if the tissue is thawed in formalin.  Of course, if artifacts were introduced in the process of freezing, because of freezing too slow or other factors, those artifacts will remain.