[Histonet] microglia in mouse brains

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Wed Jun 20 11:24:42 CDT 2007

Boulder, CO 80309

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu =
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of =
Connolly, Brett M
Sent: Wednesday, June 20, 2007 9:46 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: [Histonet] microglia in mouse brains

A colleague is looking for an antibody & protocol for staining microglia =
in mice.

Any suggestions?

Thx,
Brett

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Research Fellow
MRL, Imaging Research
Merck & Co., Inc.
WP-44K
PO Box 4
West Point, PA 19486
PH 215-652-2501
fax. 215-993-6803
e-mail. brett_connolly <@t> merck.com

-----
Notice:  This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains =
information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, =
New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known =
outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD =
and in Japan, as Banyu - direct contact information for affiliates is =
available at http://www.merck.com/contact/contacts.html) that may be =
confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is =
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this =
message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this =
message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then =
delete it from your system.