[Histonet] Formaldehyde: tissue degradation

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Tue Jun 19 09:45:13 CDT 2007

I would start with the classic texts:

*The Microtomist's Vade-Mecum.* Bolles Lee, Arthur. 10th edition, 1937.
J.B. Gatenby and T.S. Painter, editors. P. Blakiston's Son and Co., Inc.

*The Microtomist's Formulary and Guide.* Gray, Peter; 1954. The
Blakiston Co., Inc.

*Selected Histochemical and Histopathological Methods.* Thompson, Samuel
W. 1966, Charles C. Thomas.

*Histological Techniques.* M. Gabe (English edition, transl. E. Blackith
and A. Kavoor). Masson, Paris, 1976

Also, how are you going to define "valid scientific evaluation"?

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.