[Histonet] ImmPACT DAB

patsy ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Sun Jun 17 12:33:50 CDT 2007

I would be interested in this also.
I have been using stable DAB from Open BioSystems (developed by Brigati) for
years and really like the convenience of it, nothing to mix at all, you keep
it in the freezer (-20) but it does not freeze (has
methanol or glycerine in it), just pull it out and use as is.
Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech
12635 Montview Blvd. #216
Aurora, CO 80010
720-859-4060
fax 720-859-4110
pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
www.ihctech.net
-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Gayle Callis
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2007 2:24 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] ImmPACT DAB

Dear all,

I am curious to know how people are liking the new ImmPACT DAB from
Vector?  The idea of a stable working solutions for days and/or weeks
depending on storage conditions along with the simplicity of a two reagent
system - DAB stock and diluent, is very appealing to those who do manual
staining too.
Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor