[Histonet] Hard Antibodies!

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 03:19:13 CDT 2007

regarding your hard-to-process antibodies--are they manufactured by a
company, or has an individual made them? does this make a difference?
Developmental Studies Hybridoma Bank (DSHB, University of Iowa),
Molecular Probes, and Rockland Immuno work very well.  our problem is
with antibodies from individual labs.
could this be a problem with shipping? the antibodies we receive from
individual labs are not on dry ice, but a PI told me that since human
antibodies can survive at high temperatures, shipped antibodies can
survive it as well.*

Emily
*all of this does not apply to Chemicon antibodies, which suck.
--
penguins, spoons, and you--what's life like among the flightless?
http://www.getafirstlife.com/