[Histonet] Are You Paid for Grossing and Autopsy Assistance?

sheila adey sheila_adey <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 18:20:27 CDT 2007

The techs in our dept were just discussing this issue today. We gross all
the "small stuff" G.I , fallopian tubes, tonsils, currettings, TURPs, etc.

We were wondering since some HTs don't have to do Cyto or Grossing; if there
was a difference in pay scales. We do all of this and the top of our scale
is 23.91.

We would like to know if this falls within other institutions pay range and
job description.
Thanks

Sheila Adey HT MLT
Port Huron Hospital