[Histonet] Some IHC/RNA advice

Trajkovic, Dusko dusko.trajkovic <@t> pfizer.com
Wed Jun 13 16:26:59 CDT 2007

Hallo everyone,
A colleague of mine is looking for information which I could not help
him with. If anyone out there could give him any answers, both of us
would be very grateful.
You can correspond directly with him or you can send the info trough my
email and I will forward it to him.

Thank you

Dusko Trajkovic

-----Original Message-----
From: Yun Yung [mailto:yyung <@t> scripps.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2007 2:03 PM
To: Trajkovic, Dusko
Subject: some IHC/RNA advice

Hi Dusko,

Hope things are going well...haven't gotten a chance to talk to you
for a while now.  I hope you and Natasha will be able to make it to
my b-day party.

By the way, do you know of anyone who has successfully preserved RNA
in tissue with RNA later, then taken the tissue to stain using IHC,
then analyzed the RNA content using microarray?  I'm curious what you
think about IHC with tissue that has been preserved with RNA later.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Yun

Yun C. Yung
Chun Lab, Molecular Biology
The Scripps Research Institute
10550 North Torrey Pines Rd. ICND-118
La Jolla, CA 92037
yyung <@t> scripps.edu
(858) 784-1000 ext 4-3123

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.