[Histonet] Laser capture microscopy to isolate sebocytes

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Jun 6 11:10:47 CDT 2007

Luminita,

I referred you to Molecular Devices (Arcturus Division).  I'm not sure what LCM
instrument you are using, but they sell the kits you are interested in.

Peggy

Peggy Sherwood
Lab Associate, Photopathology
Wellman Center for Photomedicine (W224)