[Histonet] solvent recycler

AHL Histolab Histolab <@t> lsd.uoguelph.ca
Wed Jun 6 09:46:30 CDT 2007

We use the CBG model and it works pretty good.

>>> "Charles.Embrey" <Charles.Embrey <@t> carle.com> 6/5/2007 3:25 PM >>>
Hi Patsy.  CBG has small units that do 2.5 gal and sit on your
countertop.  I am sure they can set you up with a demo and then you can
see first hand if it will meet your needs..

Charles Embrey PA(ASCP)
Histology Manager
Carle Clinic Illinois

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patsy
Ruegg
Sent: Tuesday, June 05, 2007 1:02 PM
To: 'Histonet'
Subject: [Histonet] solvent recycler

I am in the market for an alcohol and xylene recycler for a small volume
generator lab.  I have seen some talk about CGB units.  Please if you
have
experiences to share on these send them to me.  Vendors are invited to
reply, but I want an out right price for a small volume unit, I do not
want
to sign up for a monthly service.  Are these ever sold as reconditioned
or
used units?

Thank you,

Patsy