[Histonet] Re: Clinical use of Co-path

Laurie Popp Laurie <@t> conxis.com
Mon Jun 4 17:08:11 CDT 2007

 Buttoning for us is what the rest of the world calls grossing.

Laurie

-----Original Message-----
From: Victor Tobias [mailto:victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu]
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 9:35 AM
To: Laurie Popp
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Re: Clinical use of Co-path

What is buttoning?

--
Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use of the
intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or if the
message has been addressed to you in error, do not read, disclose,
reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this transmission.
Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and then destroy all
copies of the message and any attachments.