[Histonet] paper tea bags for biopsies, a source Re: Biopsy bags

Gayle Callis gcallis <@t> montana.edu
Mon Jun 4 16:00:08 CDT 2007

Kate,

I found this website, and it was a winner for our beloved tea bags - they
also had muslin bags, and they sell to tea distributors!!

http://www.sunburstbottle.com/bags/tea-muslin

I suggest you buy them in the biggest lot size to stay safe with supply.

It is sad when vendors discontinue little items like this in favor of
what?  Stiff nylon bags that flatten the biopsy, or are hard to handle,
ugh!!  We are not happy with the nylon bags either, but do use them for
decalcifying larger bones.

Gayle Callis
MT,HT,HTL(ASCP)
Research Histopathology Supervisor