[Histonet] shark histology

Yaskovich, Ruth A (NIH/NIDCR) [E] ryaskovich <@t> dir.nidcr.nih.gov
Fri Jul 27 08:21:09 CDT 2007

Cindy,
 I agree and when you need one. They are wonderful.
Ruth Yaskovich
N.I.H.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cindy Robinson [mailto:Robinsoc <@t> mercyhealth.com]
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2007 9:09 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] shark histology

I'm a histotech with a daughter who is a lawyer.  She has heard me and
my husband (who is an engineer) rant and rave about lawyers and
frivolous lawsuits during her formative years.  Needless to say, when
she gets a client who wants to proceed with legal action for
questionable reasons she tries to counsel them more like she is a
psychologist rather than an attorney.  Lawyers get a bad rep mostly
because ethical does not equal moral values.  There are a few who try to
blend the ethical with the moral.

Just my 2 cents.

Cindi Robinson HT(ASCP)
MMC-Sioux City
Dunes Medical Laboratories
350 W Anchor Dr
Dakota Dunes SD 57049

>>> "Joe Nocito" <jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com> 7/27/2007 7:47 AM >>>
are we talking about lawyers here? Sorry, couldn't resist. Must be
Friday.

JTT