[Histonet] need anti-human Neurturin (NTN) protocol for staining primate 40um sections

Maria Mejia mbmphoto <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 22:58:18 CDT 2007

Can someone please send me a protocol for labeling anti-human
Neurturin (NTN) on Zamboni fixed cryostat
40um sections (free-floating). We have tried using the NTN antibody
from RD Systems (polyclonal anti-goat)
& Chemicon's  polyclonal without success.

Both antibodies work on rat tissue (fixed in 10% NBF), but not the
primate sections fixed in Zamboni fixative
(can't change the choice of fixative). Any information, suggestions &
tips anyone can provide will be greatly
appreciated.

Maria Bartola Mejia
UCSF