[Histonet] paraffin heater/steve

Joyce Cline jcline <@t> wchsys.org
Mon Jul 23 11:53:24 CDT 2007

It's called a ParaTrimmer and it is from ThermoShandon/Fisher whatever

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Steven
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 7:18 PM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] paraffin heater

I'm looking for the maker of a heater used to remove paraffin from the
sides of paraffin tissue cassettes.  I used one a a facility I temped at
in Milwaukee but didn't get the manufacturer.

Be a better Globetrotter. Get better travel answers from someone who
Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for
the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender
immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and
delete this e-mail from your system.

More information about the Histonet mailing list