[Histonet] Provantis software - Research (CRO) - Trimming station set up

Wilson, Carol wilson_c <@t> ricerca.com
Fri Jul 20 09:16:11 CDT 2007

Hi All,

Is there anyone out there using the Provantis software?  If so, is it a
very useful system in the actual histology lab?  Also, for those folks
with trimming stations, would you not say that they would require a
sink, running water, direct lighting at bare minimum?  I'm trying to get
through to those who designed my new lab that a counter with some nice
ventilation is a good start, but needs some improvements.

Thanks in advance, and for those who followed my earlier postings...
I've made the switch and am trying to get the hang of my new research
lab.

Carol

Carol Wilson

Team Leader - Histology