[Histonet] Kappa and Lambda from Vision Biosystems (Novocastra)

Sebree Linda A. LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed Jul 18 09:28:19 CDT 2007

Good morning,

We recently received samples of these two antibodies (clones KP-53 and
HP-6054 respectively).  Since we put our antibodies in dispensers to run
on our Ventana automated stainers I'm concerned about the stipulation on
the data sheet to "prepare working dilutions on the day of use".  How
are others handling this situation?  Is the stability actually better
than one might be led to believe by this caveat?

Thanks for your responses,

Linda Sebree, HT(ASCP)
University of Wisconsin Hospital & Clinics
IHC/ISH Laboratory
A4/204-3224
600 Highland Ave.
Madison, WI 53792