[Histonet] Xylene Substitutes???

Maxim Peshkov Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru
Fri Jul 13 15:13:33 CDT 2007

 Earlier we worked with xylene, chloroform, mixes
aliphatics hydrocarbons (C6-C10) for processing.
Now we works with mineral oil. Our lab no have any
processor. We will never come back to other
clearites. Mineral oil is better than other in
our opinion as for tissues as for personnel as
for environment.
Try this and it would like to you.

Maxim Peshkov
Russia,