[Histonet] Job openings in Birmingham, AL

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Wed Jul 11 09:51:37 CDT 2007

We have two histology openings at the University of Alabama Medical Center.
The jobs are full time 40 hour week positions. One job is in the routine
histology lab and the other is in the IHC lab. You can apply directly online
at www.uab.edu or if you would like more info about the positions you can
contact me at cgowan <@t> uabmc.edu or call me at 205 934 4991. Birmingham is a
beautiful city and working for the UAB health system opens the doors for
many possibilities. Our salaries are competitive and there is opportunity
for growth. We look forward to hearing from you!

Christie Gowan HT (ASCP)
UABMC Surgical Pathology
Histology Supervisor
Birmingham, AL