[Histonet] CISH reagent kits

Tarango, Mark mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org
Tue Jul 10 18:58:02 CDT 2007

Why not just buy what you need and do it yourself, I mean if its animal
tissue... finding an A-Z type of kit might be hard.  What probes are you
looking to offer?  I like lots of the things that BIOCARE Medical sells.
You might want to check out their kinetic stainer, I don't have one,
only because I bought something else before I heard about theirs.  You
might be able keep it easy by using FITC conjugated probes, perform FISH
as usual and use an anti-FITC antibody /IHC for demonstration.  If you
aren't already performing FISH, maybe I should give a more detailed sort
of response.

Mark Adam Tarango HT(ASCP)

Histology/Immunohistochemistry Supervisor

Nevada Cancer Institute

One Breakthrough Way

Las Vegas, NV  89135

mtarango <@t> nvcancer.org