[Histonet] RE: Plasma Cell Markers

Drew Sally A. SDrew <@t> uwhealth.org
Tue Jul 3 10:09:43 CDT 2007

We use CD138(clone B-A38) from Serotec on our Ventana instruments with
great results.
We used to do CD56 for NK cells, but dropped it because of low request
volume. We've not been
asked to bring on CD38.

Sally Ann Drew, MT(ASCP)
IHC/ISH Laboratory
University of Wisconsin Hosp. & Clinics
Madison, WI 53792
(608)265-6596

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Mike Pence [mailto:mpence <@t> grhs.net]
	Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:59 AM
	To: Shawn Salesky; Cazares, Ruth; Gudrun Lang; Henry, Charlene;
Mierow, Brett T.; Milne, Katy; Prescott, Nichole; Yeo, Richard; Anna
Inman; Barnes, Sue; Becky Johnson; Boozer, Kathleen; Donna Lawson; Drew
Sally A.; Dusko Trajkovic; Hall, Annette; Malam, Jacqueline; Marcia
Funk; Mighnon Lashus; Mike Pence; Misty Lackey; Renee Fisher
	Subject: Plasma Cell Markers

	Hi Group,

	I am looking at bringing in-house 3 new plasma cell markers.
CD38, CD56 and CD138. Are any of you using these and how do they work
for you.

	Thanks for any input,
	Mike Pence
	GRMC Dept. of Path.