[Histonet] IHC and/or ISH submission worksheets

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> Stowers-Institute.org
Tue Jan 30 16:01:04 CST 2007

Hi all,

I'm currently working on an inhouse LIMS (laboratory information
management system) project and I'd like to incorporate a worksheet as
part of the electronic sample submission process for IHC and one for ISH
requests. If any of you currently have a model you are using and don't
mind sharing, I would be most grateful. Additionally, I would also
appreciate any ideas, suggestions, and pointers you can throw my way.

Our LIMS will run in a browser, in case you were wondering.

Best wishes,

Teri Johnson, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Managing Director Histology Facility
Stowers Institute for Medical Research