[Histonet] Xylene substitute

sheila adey sheila_adey <@t> hotmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:38:44 CST 2007

We tried using formula 88 and found it to be also irritating, especially
after a spill. It was a problem when we tried to coverslip because our
sugipath mounting media is Xylene based but since you have already covered
that issue, it would be nice to hear what you think of the quality of the
product. Please share after you've been using it.

Sheila Adey HT MLT
Port Huron Hospital
Michigan