[Histonet] Tennessee Society for Histotechnology Call for abstracts

Hofecker, Jennifer L jennifer.l.hofecker <@t> Vanderbilt.Edu
Wed Jan 24 15:31:32 CST 2007

The annual TSH meeting will be held June 7,8,9 at the Renaissance Center in Dickson, TN.   The Renaissance Center is an arts and technology education and performing arts center just 35 miles west of Nashville on Interstate 40.
We are currently seeking presenters.  Please contact me if you are interested in presenting at our meeting or if you have questions or comments.
Thanks and have a great rest of the week!
Jennifer

Jennifer Hofecker, HT (ASCP)
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Division of Neuropathology