[Histonet] HOSTOLOGIST Opportunities with BayCare Health System

Nevard, Jann Jann.Nevard <@t> baycare.org
Wed Jan 24 13:09:31 CST 2007

JOB POSTING  FOR  BAYCARE  HEALTH SYSTEM   TAMPA BAY AREA FLORIDA

We are the 5th largest not-for-profit health care system in the U.S. and
the largest on Florida's West Coast.  Our nine area hospitals are
leaders in research and teaching, and have been ranked among the
nation's best health care providers.  We can offer full time, part time
or pool. Feel free to visit us on the web at www.baycarejobs.com.  If
you would like to hear more, please contact me below to set up a
telephonic interview.

The Histologist is responsible for all phases of tissue processing from
fixation to
final slide, including special stains and techniques; maintains all
files, records,
and documentation required by state and federal licensing boards; cleans
and
maintains equipment and instruments; stocks and maintains supplies and
performs
other duties as assigned.
*Florida Licensure, 2+ years routine and special Histology experience.
Work occasional weekend.

Education:
High school or equivalent Required
RELATED FIELD AS Preferred

Experience:
One year LABORATORY Preferred

Licensure:
HISTOLOG Required
ASCP Preferred
CLS Preferred
NCA Preferred

Specific Skills Required:
Computer skill appropriate to position
Organizational skills
Time management
Work independently with minimal supervision
Teamwork
Interpersonal skills
Medical terminology use and understanding
Written and verbal communication skills
Customer service skills

Currently I have needs for day shift and night shift.  We offer full
benefits with matching  401K, generous relocation allowance, top 100
hospitals, great locations.
Please call me at the numbers.

Jann Nevard, CIR
Regional Source Recruiter
BayCare Health System
Tel: 727-519-1315 Fax: 727-519-1323
Toll free: 1-866-221-3222 option 1
Web:www.baycarejobs.com
e-mail: jann.nevard <@t> baycare.org

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from BayCare Health System which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the addressee
only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or use
of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender and destroy the original
message and all copies.