[Histonet] One more thing regarding Luxol Fast Blue differentiator

Dennis Najarian DGNajarian <@t> comcast.net
Wed Jan 17 15:42:43 CST 2007

Please unsubscribe

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Tim Wheelock
Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 9:26 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] One more thing regarding Luxol Fast Blue differentiator

Hi Everyone:

In regards to the Luxol Fast Blue differentiator that I use (1%
hydroquinone, 5% sodium sulfite aqueous) I forgot to mention that you
can simply batch the slides through this solution (in fact through the
entire protocol). (I use 60 slide racks). You do not have to
differentiate them one at a time.

Tim Wheelock
Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center
617-855-3592

Any information, including protected health information (PHI), transmitted
 in this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
or
exempt from disclosure under applicable Federal or State law. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in
reliance upon, protected health information (PHI) by persons or entities
other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this email in
error,
please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.