[Histonet] Tumour endothelium - continued

Jackie M O'Connor Jackie.O'Connor <@t> abbott.com
Tue Jan 16 09:59:30 CST 2007

Biocare Medical has a working CD31 for mouse FFPE tissues.

"Martin S." <sonya.martin <@t> soton.ac.uk>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
01/16/2007 04:04 AM

cc

Subject
[Histonet] Tumour endothelium - continued

Thanks to everyone for your replies; just one more problem - its mouse
endothelium I want to look at rather than human.

I think the problem with the tomato lectin is cross-readtivity with
epithelial cells.

I have found an anti-mouse Factor VIII antibody from Abcam but its quite
expensive.....budgets!!

Most of the tissues are FFPE and I cant find an anti-mouse CD31 antibdy
reported to work realiably in paraffins.

Any more suggestions?

Cheers
Sonya