[Histonet] TTES Train To End Stroke

sharon.osborn <@t> comcast.net sharon.osborn <@t> comcast.net
Sun Jan 14 17:15:44 CST 2007

HistoNetters,
     Several weeks ago, I posted that I was training to do a half marathon for The American Stroke Association.  I DID IT!   Sunday, Jan 7th, in the Orange County Marathon and Half Marathon, I walked the 13.1 miles in 3 hours 45 minutes!  That is 17.17 min/mile average. It was an awesome feeling to complete it!  A lot of hard work and training which I am so glad I perservered through.  All in all we raised  about $18,000 for the American Stroke Association and are still taking donations at http://www.bayarea.kintera.org/oc2006/sosborn
   I encourage any of you who are thinking about participating in a physical activity to raise money for a great cause to do it.  You will definitely benefit physically, have fun and raise money for your cause.
For me, this was a great start to 2007.

May your start be as meaningful for you!

Sharon Osborn
Fremont, CA