[Histonet] Thermo vs. everyone else

Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com Traczyk7 <@t> aol.com
Thu Jan 11 18:34:51 CST 2007

Thought I would share this.
I need to acquire an accessory to use for one of my upcoming  demonstrations.
 Easy enough, get the part number and call Fisher.   Our account is already
set up, ordered stuff w/o a problems in the past,  discount established.
Here's where it gets good... I was told by  a Fisher CSR that since it was a Thermo
part, Fisher could only buy it  "at list" from Thermo.  It would then be
marked up by Fisher before it  was sold to me.  If I buy direct from Thermo I can
get it  at list.  I thought they were all one big happy family now!  Just
curious, what's the rumor mill saying about how the product lines will  shake out?
Happy Friday.
Dorothy