[Histonet] B cells in mouse FFPE tumor - retry

Milne, Katy kmilne <@t> bccancer.bc.ca
Thu Jan 11 16:40:06 CST 2007

 Hi everyone, not sure if this worked last time so I'll try again...

I have to look for an antibody to detect B cells in mouse formalin-fixed
paraffin embedded tissue and I'm not looking forward to it given the
troubles I've had with some other CD markers.

Is there anyone that could recommend a reliable antibody, preferrably
not a mouse monoclonal as I'd like to avoid the extra cost of bringing
in a MOM kit.  I was thinking of using CD19 but if anyone can suggest
another reliable marker that isn't only present on subsets of cells it
would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Katy Milne
Deeley Research Centre