[Histonet] diastase digestion

Wiese, Jason VHAROS Jason.Wiese <@t> va.gov
Thu Jan 11 12:51:09 CST 2007

I am not sure why this message was forwarded to the histonet, as I
thought it was a personal discussion between two people, and I asked for
it not to be repeated.  However, since it was... I suppose I should post
what my response was... for ... "true clarification".

 Holly Cow!  That goes to show how skewed our views can be of any
situation when we depend on word of mouth.  Roy Yih is who I met with,
and I think I had David Tacha in my head just from hearing the name so
many times.  Please do not take insult for my ignorance!  Both for my
confusing of names as well as my lack of knowledge on the race card.  I
should have learned to keep my mouth shut until I know what I am talking
about by now, but... well, that's why I am apologizing.  In the week I
was in Phoenix I met about a thousand people, and I interviewed with six
different companies.  It is not that I want out of here, just that I
wanted to see what was out there.  Whew... for all the people who tell
me how smart I am, I feel pretty dumb right now!

Also I was speaking out of context when I mentioned whose money started
the company.  In fact we got quite in depth with how much work has went
into the company, and no one was trying to take credit.  It was indeed a
team effort.  I really enjoyed everyone I met at Biocare, and I am sure
they have not forgotten what brought them to where they are.  I am
humbled by your experience and knowledge of my career field.  The last
thing I want to do is make waves.  Please know I am just making
conversation, and nothing I have said needs to be repeated.

I must get back to work, but thank you for the clarification.  At least
I can still type with my foot in my mouth. :)

Jason