[Histonet] Botanical stains

Akemi Allison-Tacha akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 10 22:05:06 CST 2007

Dear Elizabeth,

If you really want to hear it from the horses mouth,
talk to Dr. Richard Horobin.  He is a wonderful man,
who truely loves histology!  He probably has more
degrees than a thermometer!  He is the editor for the
Biological Stain Commision's journal. His e-mail is:
richardhorobin <@t> tomcroy.co.uk

Give him my Best Regards & Next Time lets Share a
Pint!
Akemi