[Histonet] (no subject)

hymclab hymclab <@t> hyhc.com
Wed Jan 10 12:52:52 CST 2007

We get ours from Poly Scientific.  It comes as a set with the powder and the
buffer solution that you mix just before use.
The catalog number is S174P.

Hope this helps,
Dawn

-----Original Message-----
From: Cheri Miller [mailto:cmiller <@t> physlab.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 10, 2007 11:37 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

Anyone know where I can purchase diastase malt??  The saliva method isn't t
working as well as it has in the past. I have spent over 30 mins looking for
it online and I am getting no where.  Product code and manufacturer would be
perfect!. Thanks, Cheri

Cheri MIller HT ASCP Histology Supervisor, Phys Laboratory. Omaha Ne