[Histonet] Kaposi Sarcoma lesion needed

Geraci-Erck, Maria maria.geraci-erck <@t> spcorp.com
Wed Jan 10 08:53:01 CST 2007

Dear Histonet,

I am in need of a human Kaposi Sarcoma lesion that is formalin-fixed, paraffin embedded.  Would anyone know where I could get one or purchase one?  I have inquiries out to 3 companies and I am waiting to hear back.  Any information would be useful.  Thank you.

Maria

Maria Geraci-Erck
Schering-Plough Research Institute
Pathology, Immunohistochemistry