[Histonet] new lab

Derek Papalegis dpapalegis <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 14:27:30 CST 2007

I am starting a new histo lab in a small animal facility and need to buy
EVERYTHING. The space we have is very limited so finding the right equipment
could be tough. Does anyone have any thoughts on the table top carousel
processors? i know richard allen, leica and thermo all have them. are they
any good? also with stainers, does anyone have any thoughts about Thermo's
Varistain Gemini? It looks compact enough to work in the limited space we
have.
If anyone could give me feedback about these pieces of equipment, about any
new equipment in general or about anything related to starting a lab from
scatch, I would greatly appreciate it.

thanks,
Derek