[Histonet] Spiro Galanis is looking for a lab to train or work.

spirowg <@t> aol.com spirowg <@t> aol.com
Sun Jan 7 11:48:57 CST 2007

Hello,

I live in the Chicago suburbs and I am looking for a lab to get trained as a Histotechnologist or work.  I have a BA in biology with 6 months experience working in a pathology lab.  You can contact me at 224-629-3910 and my email is Spirowg <@t> aol.com.
Thank you,
Spiro